Here are the latest planning applications for communities across West Leeds.
Plans include the expansion of Forge Recycling in Armley and a new restaurant in Stanningley.
- Enlargement of the existing waste transfer station and construction of a new waste transfer building to contain waste processing equipment including trommel screen and shredder with an enclosed hand-picking line to increase waste processing capacity up to 49,000 tonnes per annum Scotch Park Trading Estate Forge Lane Armley Leeds LS12
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 6, 7 and 11 of Planning Application 17/00615/FU2 Theaker Lane Armley Leeds LS12 3LF
Bramley & Stanningley
- Change of use of retail unit (A1) to restaurant/cafe (A3) with external seating area and decking to front 2 Half Mile Lane Stanningley Pudsey LS28 6LHRef. No: 19/04542/FU |
- Change of use of dwelling house(C3) to seven bedroom house in multiple occupation(sui generis) including alterations to basement level to form a new bay window and two light wells to side 47 Westover Road Bramley Leeds LS13 3PBRef.
- Retrospective planning application for change of use to cafe (class use A3) 32 Whitecote Hill Bramley Leeds LS13 2HU
- Two illuminated signs, Bramley Baths Broad Lane Bramley Leeds LS13 3DF
Calverley & Farsley
- Gable roof side extension with dormer window to rear 51 Chatsworth Crescent Stanningley Pudsey LS28 8LBRef.
- Detached single storey outdoor classroom Calverley C Of E Primary School Town Gate Calverley LS28 5NF
- Single storey rear extension; dormer window to rear 11 Woodhall Croft Stanningley Pudsey LS28 7TU
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension; porch to front7 Highfield Crescent Pudsey LS28 7JHRef.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 3 of Planning Application 19/02412/FU20 Foxholes Crescent Calverley Pudsey LS28 5NTRef.
- Conservatory to rear Guyscliffe 7 Clara Drive Calverley Pudsey LS28 5QP
Farnley & Wortley
- Single storey side and rear extension 21 Silver Royd Close Wortley Leeds LS12 4QZ
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Planning Application 18/06887/FU Blue Hill Lane Wortley Leeds LS12 4NTRef.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension 19 Lynwood Rise Lower Wortley Leeds LS12 4AY.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 2 of Planning Application 18/07032/DPD Hilly Croft Nurseries Back Lane New Farnley Leeds LS12 5HNRef.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 8, 9, 10 ,13, 17 and 18 of Planning Application 18/07181/FU Land Off Lower Wortley Road Behind No. 161 Lower Wortley Road Lower Wortley Leeds LS12 4PP
- Demolition of existing two storey dwellingFormer Sexton’s House 253 Gelderd Road, Leeds LS12 6DJ
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension25 Cragside Walk Kirkstall Leeds LS5 3LX
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable and dormer window to rear; rooflights to front261 Spen Lane West Park Leeds LS16 5EJ
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for rooflights to the front and rear13 Glebe Street Pudsey LS28 8PB
- Two storey side, single storey rear with car port to side. 20 Swinnow Avenue Swinnow Leeds LS13 4NL
- Alterations involving replacement of one external ATM and the permanent removal of one external ATM with the aperture infilled 1 Market Place Pudsey LS28 7BERef.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for conversion of garage to habitable room42 Lane End Pudsey LS28 9AD
- 6m single storey rear extension, 3.2m to flat roof 13 Moorfield Crescent Pudsey LS28 8BR
Local news is in crisis. Can you help?
These are challenging times for local news providers – and producing your daily dose of West Leeds Dispatch comes at a cost!
We’re a small, community-led news organisation which needs your support to keep delivering quality journalism. We want to continue to maintain our openness and protect our precious independence – and above all to connect people with what’s happening in their part of West Leeds. Every reader contribution, big or small, helps us to do that.
For as little as £4 a month (£1 a week) you can support us – and it only takes a minute.
Or set up a standing order with your bank: Contact us on Paywestleedsdispatch@gmail.com if you’d like to do this.
Your support will make a difference. Thank you.