Abbey Dash 2017 will see thousands of runners coming through Kirkstall on Sunday – but which roads will be closed?
The main race starts at 9.30am on Sunday, November 5 from Wellington Street, continuing onto Kirkstall Road, Commercial Road and Abbey Road to Kirkstall Abbey.
The runners will then come back down A65 into the city centre, finishing on Westgate and The Headrow.
Expect road closures between 5am and 2pm. A full list of road closures is:
1.The Headrow (eastbound) – Oxford Place to Albion Street and (westbound) – Park Row to Oxford Place.
2. Inner Ring Road – Slip road from the eastbound carriageway to West Street & westbound carriageway to Park Lane.
3. East Parade – Junction with Infirmary Street and Junction with South Parade.
4. Westgate (westbound) – Oxford Place to Wellington Street.
5. Wellington Street (eastbound) – Queen Street to Kirkstall Road.
6. Wellington Street (westbound) – Thirsk Row to Kirkstall Road.
7. Queen Street (northbound) – Wellington Street to St Paul’s Street
8. West Street – Kirkstall Road to Park Lane.
9. Willow Road – Kirkstall Road to Burley Road.
10. Kirkstall Road – West Street to Commercial Road.
11. Commercial Road – Kirkstall Road to Abbey Road.
12. Bridge Road – Commercial Road to Savins Mill Way.
13. Abbey Road – Abbey Walk to Bridge Road.
14. Wellington Street – Junction with City Square.
15. Wellington Road (TGI off–slip) – Junction with Wellington Road.
16. Park Row (northbound) – Infirmary Street to The Headrow
Abbey Dash is run by Age UK.