e you proud of Farsley? Do you want it to be even better? Do you enjoy being part of the community and have a little time to spare? writes Wendy Rhodes.
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then Farsley in Bloom are looking for you!
Exciting opportunities have arisen for a number of Committee members to support the direction and organisation of Farsley in Bloom.
Vacant, Secretary –
* Sets up meetings (date, time, location)
* Minutes actions from meetings and documents the full minutes for AGM; shares minutes/actions
* Obtains action updates in advance of meetings
Vacant, Fundraiser –
* Discuss and agree planting options for sponsorship
* Liaise with local businesses and secure funding through regular planting sponsorship plans
* Maintain sponsorship documentation alongside Treasurer
* Organise and facilitate adhoc fundraising activities
New role –
Vacant, Marketing –
* Manages social media posts and group email updates
* Printing/distribution of flyers
* Organises publication of schedule of events
* Updates on events after activity on social media
* Writes ad hoc articles for publication
Feel free to drop us a message/e-mail or come see us on October 13th at The Fleece, 1pm when we have our next meeting.