Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Porch to front, 11 Kings Approach, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2DX.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 3 of Planning Application, 24 St Ives Grove, Armley, Leeds LS12 3RR.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a 4 Bed House in Multiple Occupation, 16 Salisbury Grove, Armley, Leeds LS12 2AS.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a 4 Bed House in Multiple Occupation, 13 Salisbury View, Armley, Leeds LS12 2AU.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a 4 bed House in Multiple Occupation, 12 Salisbury Grove, Armley, Leeds LS12 2AS.
- Change of use and subdivision of betting office to into one retail unit and one hot food takeaway with flue too side; new shop fronts, Coral, 19 – 21 Town Street, Armley, Leeds LS12 1UX.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 21, 22, 23 and 35 of Planning Application, Scotch Park Trading Estate, Forge Lane, Armley, Leeds LS12 2PY.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Determination for 5G telecommunications equipment to roof top, Bramley Shopping Centre, Town Street, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2ET.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 5, 8, 11 and 12 of Planning Application, The Homestead, Wheaters Fold, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6EU.
- Single storey side and rear extension; new steps to rear, 18 Fieldway Close, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1EG.
- Retrospective application for the restoration of boundary fence, 14 The Rowans, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1BD.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Variation to condition 2 (approved plans) of previous planning approval to allow a detached garage to rear at no 5 Orchard Drive, Land Rear Of 1 Orchard Drive, Pudsey, LS28 7FH.
- Single storey side extension, Beech Cottage, Sunfield, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6DE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 1 Richmond Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5DY
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 29 of Planning Application, Gain Lane, Thornbury, Bradford.
- Construction of Step 2 of the Leeds Flood Alleviation Scheme Phase Two, including a Flood Storage Reservoir (including plant and machinery) and flood defences to include; walls, sheet piling, earth bunds, scour protection and associated access, landscaping, demolition, building and construction works, located between Calverley Bridge in Leeds and Apperley Bridge in Bradford, Land Adjacent To And Within The River Aire Corridor Between Calverley Bridge And Apperley Bridge, Leeds.
- 6m single storey rear extension, 3.70m to ridge height and 2.30m to eaves, 425 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 8ED.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Conversion of existing building to form seven apartments with dormers windows and balcony to roof level; erection of four new dwellings – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT – Removal of gable upstands at roof level, Prospect House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4PE.
- Demolition of stables erection of two detached houses with associated landscaping – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT – Revised layout with double garages and slightly larger 3rd and 4th bedrooms, Three Acres Riding Stables, Gildersome Lane, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds LS12 6JJ.
- First floor side extension, 2 Lawns Croft, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5RL.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17 of Planning Application, DSL House, Wortley Moor Road, Upper Wortley, Leeds LS12 4JE.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 7, 8 and 14 of Planning Application, 15 Hales Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4PL.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear and rooflight to front, 31 Whincover Bank, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5JW.
- Summer house to rear, 27 Cow Close Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 5NU.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a twin apex dormer window to rear with juliet balcony; rooflights to front, 46 Moor Grange View, West Park, Leeds LS16 5BJ.
- Alterations including conversion of garage to form habitable rooms, 134 Latchmere Drive, West Park, Leeds LS16 5DY.
- Two illuminated signs; seven non-illuminated signs, Kirkstall Bridge Shopping Park, Bridge Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3BL.
- One dwelling house to side; single storey extensions to front and rear of existing bungalow, 33A Vesper Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NU.
- Tree works, Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Saints, Vesper Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3QT.
- Tree works, 18 Oakwood Terrace, Pudsey, LS28 8NY.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a Porch to the front, High Meadow House, Regency Park Road, Pudsey LS28 8PW.
- Variation of condition number 2 (approved plans) of planning permission (demolition of existing building to rear of carpet store and construction of three storey block of three flats) to enable minor internal alterations, 27 – 29 Lowtown, Pudsey, LS28 7BQ.
- Retrospective application for the installation of a cat netting security feature to rear garden fence, 8 Wellstone Avenue, Swinnow, Leeds LS13 4DY.
- Part single storey side extension; conversion of garage into a habitable room with new roof, 33A New Street, Pudsey, LS28 8PE.
- Removal of Click and Collect locker facilities with 3 Bay Click and Collect canopy and Car parking amenities reconfiguration, Asda Owlcotes Centre, Stanningley Bypass, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6AR.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 4, 7, 8, 11, 17 and 19 of Planning Application, Land Adjacent To 92 Roker Lane, Pudsey, LS28 9HW.