Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Highway improvements, including enhanced shared cycle/footways and landscaping – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO 21/06251/FU – Tree removal, Armley Gyratory, Wellington Road, New Wortley, Leeds LS12 2UE.
- Retrospective application for change of use of dwelling to house in multiple occupation (C4), 32 Armley Ridge Road, Armley, Leeds LS12 3NP.
- Two storey rear extension with single storey rear link extension, 21 Raynville Road, Bramley, LS12 2TE.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Raised platform with lift access to rear, 10 Snowden Way, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2TN.
- 3.5m single storey rear extension, 3.9m to ridge height and 2.7m to eaves, 60 Fernbank Drive, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1BY.
- Change of use from storage unit to drinking establishment, Unit 3, Cardinal House, Swinnow Grange Mills, Stanningley Road, Leeds LS13 4EP.
- New parking space to front, 26 Moorland View, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1PU.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Single storey extension to side/rear and porch to front – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO 21/06640/FU – Changes to window arrangement on side and front elevation, 14 Hollin Park Drive, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PN.
- Demolition of existing garage; single storey detached building to rear, 2 Grange Avenue, Thornbury, Bradford BD3 7BB.
- Single storey side & rear extension with porch to the front, 8 Clover Crescent, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5SZ.
- Two storey part single storey side extension; garden store and steps to front; hard standing to front, 31A Upper Carr Lane, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PL.
- Installation of two air source heat pumps to flat roof of primary school, Farsley Farfield Primary School, Cote Lane, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5ED.
- Part two storey part single storey rear extension, 28 Ederoyd Drive, Pudsey, LS28 7RB.
- Alterations including single storey front and side/rear extensions; first floor side extension ; loft conversion and enlargement forming second floor with roof lights front, side and rear, 2 Woodhall Park Crescent East, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7HG.
- 6.0m single storey rear extension, 4.0m to ridge height and 3.0m to eaves, 35 Woodhall Park Avenue, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7HF.
- Variation of Condition 2 (approved plans) to previously approved planning application 21/01762/FU (alterations to the Community Room, ancillary facilities and AST), Calverley Old Hall, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NL.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Installation of two electric vehicle charging bays including associated equipment to restaurant car park, Mcdonalds Restaurant, 38 Butt Lane, Farnley, Leeds LS13 4JE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 15 Barkers Well Garth, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5TY.
- 5.0m single storey rear extension, 4.0m to ridge height and 3.0m to eaves, 19 Fawcett Avenue, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4PR.
- External flue pipe to rear, Rumbles, 14 Whincover Drive, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5JG.
- Alterations to basement including change of existing window and existing door to double doors; new windows to side; creation of path to two sides, Vesper Lodge, Vesper Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NR.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for installation of 1 no standalone electric substation unit with associated trenching of electric supply cable from boundary, Kirkstall Leisure Centre, Kirkstall Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3BE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable, dormer window to the rear and rooflights to the front, 62 Foxcroft Mount, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3NW.
- One block of five apartments, Land Formerly 16 Abbeydale Vale, Kirkstall.
- Part single storey rear extension, part two storey side extension, 5 Hutton Gardens, Pudsey, LS28 9FA.