Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 7, 8, 13 and 20 of Planning Application, Land Adjacent To Heights House, Heights Lane, Armley, Leeds LS12 3PN.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 4 of Planning Application 20/04813/FU The lower pane of glazing be obscured with Opalux silver reflective solar control film, 1 – 3 Town Street, Armley, Leeds LS12 1XL.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- None submitted.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Horse Chestnut – Partial crown reduction by no greater than 2m (and only where the branches overhang the property of 2 Chestnut Grove). The reduction is required in the interest of amenity, 3 Chestnut Grove, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5TN,
- Determination of telecommunications 5G 17.5m mast, Corner Of Grange Avenue And Leeds Road / Bradford Road (A467), Pudsey BD3 7BB,
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear, 32 Springbank Avenue, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5LW.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a Porch to the front, 51 Carr Hill Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PZ.
- Single storey side/rear extension, 4 New Park Place, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5TX.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey extension to side and rear, 31 Newlands, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5BE.
- Single storey rear extension, 16 Farfield Rise, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5HR.
- Change of use of retail shop to form enlarged hot food takeaway including new external flue to rear, 451 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 8ED.
- Alterations involving replacement windows and patio doors opening, 43 Carr Road, Calverley LS28 5NE.
- Part two storey and part single storey extension to rear, extension to gable and dormer window to rear with rooflights to front; single storey side extension and first floor side window, 14 Woodhall Park Crescent, West Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7EZ.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Tree works, St John’s Church, Dixon Lane Road, Lower Wortley Leeds.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 15 of Planning Application, Cliff House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley Leeds LS12 4PF.
- Demolition of former dwellinghouse, Tree Tops, Stonebridge Avenue, Farnley Leeds LS12 5AL.
- Single storey side extension, 196 Whitehall Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4AR.
- Tree works, 14 Abbey Gorse, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3DD.
- Three illuminated signs, Howden Joinery Ltd ,116 Commercial Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3AB.
- Single storey side extension, Highgate, Lane End Mount, Pudsey LS28 9AE.