Each week we publish lists of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Single storey rear extension with raised steps, canopy and extension to existing garage to side, 11 Armley Grange Walk, Armley, Leeds, LS12 3QW
- Change of use from dwelling house (class use C3) to House of Multiple Occupancy (class use C4), 74 Armley Ridge Road, Armley, Leeds LS12 3NP
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Tree works, 287 Town Street, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3JT
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21 and 25 of Planning Application 19/06477/FU, Hollies Sports And Social Club, 14 Hough Lane, Bramley Leeds LS13 3NE
- Single storey rear extension, 56 Horsforde View, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1GE.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- 4.5m single storey rear extension, 3.95m to ridge height, 2.99m to eaves, 95 Woodhall Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PW
- Part Two Part Single Storey Extension to Side and Rear, 3 Marsden Grove, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5GJ
- Certificate of proposed lawful development for an outbuilding to rear, 6 Narrowboat Wharf, Rodley Leeds LS13 1RE
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 23 Kirklees Garth Farsley Pudsey LS28 5TQ
- Listed Building Application for partial demolition, change of use of existing farm buildings with external alterations to form 7No units for adults with specific needs, conversion of existing farmhouse to a self-contained staff unit and a new build detached bungalow, Gain Lane Farm, Gain Lane BD3 7DN
- Partial demolition, change of use of existing farm buildings with external alterations to form 7No units for adults with specific needs, conversion of existing farmhouse to a self-contained staff unit and a new build detached bungalow, Gain Lane Farm, Gain Lane, BD3 7DN
- Single storey side and rear extension, 85 Peckover Drive, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 8EQ
- 6.0m single storey rear extension, 2.75m to ridge height, 2.55m to eaves, 46 Daleside Road, Pudsey LS28 8EX
- Single storey extension with raised steps and balustrade to rear; new access formed to Highcroft Close, 1 Highcroft Close, Pudsey LS28 7JP
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 of Planning Application 17/04604/FU, Fawcett Lane, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4PF
- Consent agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 16 and 17 of Planning Application 12/02323/EXT, 249 Pudsey Road, Bramley, Leeds LS13 4JA
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey side extension and a single storey rear extension, High Meadows, Green Lane, Farnley Leeds LS12 5HB
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 6 of Planning Application 20/02404/DPD, Agricultural Building, Fox Hill Fold, Tong Road, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5EP.
6.0m single storey rear extension, 3.95m to ridge height, 2.6m to eaves, 76 St Annes Drive, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RZ.
- Two storey side extension with hip to gable roof extension; dormer window to rear with juliet balcony, 23 New Occupation Lane, Pudsey LS28 8HR
- First floor rear and side extension, 11 Sunnyridge Avenue, Pudsey LS28 7PN
- Construction of detached dwelling (amendment to previous approval 16/04067/FU), Land Adjacent To 92 Roker Lane, Pudsey LS28 9HW
- Alterations and extension to existing basement to form attached garage and to include Granny Annex studio and workshop, 25 Uppermoor, Pudsey LS28 8DA
- Single storey extension to clubhouse and associated external works, Pudsey St Lawrence Cricket Club, Tofts Road, Pudsey LS28 7SQ.