Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- None submitted.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Variation of condition number 3 (goods restriction) of planning permission to allow the sale of a limited range of lottery tickets from the store, Land at former Springfield Mill and Craven Mill, Stanningley Road, Stanningley, Pudsey.
- One detached dwelling, Land Adjacent To 4 Whitecote Gardens, Bramley, Leeds,
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- T1- Chestnut, Evenly thin the large Chestnut tree by approximately 15% and remove all the epicormic growth from the main stem, The Old Smithy, 1 Blackett Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NQ.
- Two storey part single storey extension; single storey rear extension, 27 Moorland Drive, Pudsey LS28 8ER.
- Demolition of existing detached garage; canopy to front; part single storey part two storey side extension, 11 Clover Court, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5SY.
- Single storey rear extension, 394 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey, LS28 7TQ.
- Alterations including part two storey part single storey side/rear extension; first floor windows to side; dormer window to front and porch to front, 1 Daleside Close, Pudsey, LS28 8EU.
- Part two storey party single storey side and rear extension, 5 Chatsworth Road, Pudsey LS28 8JS.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 15 of Planning Application, Cliff House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4PF.
- Retrospective planning application for the erection of canopy structure to main waste transfer building, B W Skips Limited, 263 Whitehall Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 6ER.
- Variation of condition number 4 (hours of delivery) of planning permission to allow deliveries to take place on Sundays, Bank or Public Holidays, and no deliveries shall be taken at or despatched from the site outside the hours of 0730 to 2000 hours on Sundays, Bank or Public Holidays, Asda Store, Oldfield Lane, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4BP.
- Single storey extension with raised patio area to rear, 15 Ashley Green, Upper Wortley, Leeds LS12 4EW.
- Variation of condition number 1 (goods restriction) of planning permission 18/03242/FU to allow the sale of a limited range of lottery tickets from the store, Tong Road, Farnley, Leeds LS12 3TN.
- Single storey rear extension, 19 Dunlop Avenue, Farnley, Leeds LS12 6LE.
- Single storey extension to front and side, 25 Saxstead Rise, Upper Wortley, Leeds LS12 4ND.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey extension to side, 27 Abbeydale Garth, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3RQ.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 12 Haddon Place, Burley, Leeds LS4 2JU.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 3 of Planning Application, 5 St Anns Lane, Burley, Leeds LS4 2SE.
- Single storey side extension, 41 Old Farm Drive, West Park, Leeds LS16 5DE.
- Prior Approval for enlargement of a dwelling house by construction of additional storey(s); the development will go 2.65m above the highest point of the existing roof, 21 Ashdene Crescent, Pudsey LS28 8NS.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear; rooflights to front, 16 Lordswood Grange, Pudsey LS28 8FA.
- Alterations to existing outbuildings to form granny annexe; increase in roofheight and new windows and doors, 60 Delph End, Pudsey LS28 8LJ.
- Advertisement -