Playgrounds across West Leeds are set to re-open for the first time after lockdown.
Plans have been developed by Leeds City Council to reopen another 90 or so playgrounds across Leeds as part of phase two, with the opening programme starting on Monday 24th August and completed by Friday 28th August.
There are 200 parks across Leeds.
The latest parks to re-open include:
Farnley & Wortley
• Farnley Hall Park, Hall Lane, LS12 5HA
• New Wortley Recreation Ground, Oldfield Lane, LS12 4DX
• New Farnley Park, Low Moor Side, LS12 5DZ
• Western Flatts Cliff Park, Green Hill Lane, LS12 4TE
• Burley Park, Burley Road, LS4 2NY
• Wolseley Road Playground, Wolseley Road/Kirkstall Road, LS2
• Sandford Road, Sandford Road, LS3
• Cragside Recreation Ground, Crag Road, LS18
• Kirkstall Abbey, Abbey Walk, LS5 3EH
• Armley Park – Stanningley Road, LS12 3DG
• Bramley Fall Park, Leeds & Bradford Road, LS13 1HL
• Bramley Park, Westover View, LS13 3PG (re-opened last weekend)
• Rodley Park Recreation Ground, Town Street, LS13 1HW
• Stanningley Park, Half Mile Lane, Ls13 1BH
Farsley & Calverley Ward
• Calverley Park
• Farsley Recreation Ground
• Rodley Park