As part of International Fraud Awareness Week, Housing Leeds fraud officers are hosting a series of drop-in sessions in Bramley, Kirkstall and Wortley as well as other areas of the city, writes Keely Bannister.
The West Leeds sessions are:
- Monday 18th November from 9.30am to 1pm @ Wortley Housing Office
- Tuesday 19th November from 9:30am to 1pm @ Bramley Hub
- Wednesday 20th November from 9:30am to 1pm @ Hawksworth Community Hub
Other sessions throughout the city are:
- Monday 18th November from 1pm to 4pm @ Seacroft Community Hub
- Tuesday 19th November from 10am to 1pm @ Dewsbury Road Community Hub
- Wednesday 20th November from 10am to 1pm @ Garforth Community Hub
- Wednesday 20th November from 1pm to 4pm @ Moor Allerton Hub
- Thursday 21st November from 10am to 1pm @ Morley Community Hub
- Friday 22nd November from 1pm to 4pm @ The Compton Centre
Examples of tenancy fraud can include the named tenant permanently living somewhere else and sub-letting a property without permission.
If you have any concerns but you cannot attend one of the sessions you can contact the fraud team by emailing email@example.com or calling 0800 144 4000.