Armley Town Street is set to be transformed into a bustling community hotspot thanks to a special event on Saturday.
Armley Spring Fayre will offer street food, arts, entertainment, workshops and music, with special guests Bob the Butterfly and Gerry the Gerbera.
Community group Root, Shoot, Bloom, Fruit will be hosting a micro-green planting workshop using recycled containers.
- Advertisement -
There will be a wide array of makers and food artists as well as a huge range of delights and delectations on Saturday, 26 March, from 1.30pm-4.30pm. Stallholders include:
- Arturo’s Tacos – Mexican/USA fusion pop-up
- Mama’s House UK – Caribbean comfort food and cocktails
- MulkEats – Tasty Indian food
- Sweet Tooth Bakery – Proper desserts
- Containsnutsltd – Homemade peanut butter
- Truffles and Strife – Handmade fresh cream truffles
- Sybil’s Tea Co – Loose leaf teasNero’s Ices – Ice cream and hot dogs
- Scraplets – Quirky characters handcrafted from reclaimed wood
- Dark Sky Wax – Handmade wax melts
- KeeNotes – Clay jewellery and fake cakes
- Ben & Bodie – Unique dog treats
- Craft Genie – Handmade wicker wreaths
- MollyPukes – Live drawing and. cards
- SewInspired – Patchwork items made from recycled fabrics
- Wendy Haithwaite – Unique glassware
- Stitch & Dangle by Dal Phull – Colourful jewellery
- Brent Sheldon Art – Artwork, prints and cards
- New Wortley Community Centre – Homemade pies and pastries
- Bella of the Bows – Handmade hair accessories.
The event is being funded by the Welcome Back Fund (WBF)/European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with support from Leeds City Council as well as the Armley councillors.