Thousands of runners are due to take to the streets of the city centre and West Leeds for the Leeds Abbey Dash 2021 on Sunday, October 24.
Those taking part will set off from the Headrow, in front of the Town Hall at 9.30am.
The route will take runners to Kirkstall Abbey and then back to The Headrow, where the runners will cross the finishing line.
As well at the Leeds Abbey Dash 10k there will be a junior run, which starts at 9.05am, and a wheelchair race beginning at 9am.
Road closures will be in place between 4.45am and 2.30pm on Sunday, October 24.
- The Headrow (eastbound) – Oxford Place to Albion Street and (westbound) – Albion Street to Oxford Place.
- Inner Ring Road – Slip road from the eastbound carriageway to West Street and Park Lane & slip road from the westboundcarriageway to Westgate and West Street.
- East Parade – Junction with Infirmary Street to The Headrow.
- Park Lane – Hanover Way to Westgate.
- Westgate (westbound) – Oxford Place to Wellington Street.
- Westgate (eastbound) – Park Lane to The Headrow.
- Wellington Street (eastbound) – West Street to Cropper Gate.
- Park Row (northbound) – Infirmary Street to The Headrow.
- West Street – Kirkstall Road to Park Lane.
- Willow Road – Kirkstall Road to Burley Road.
- Kirkstall Road – West Street to Commercial Road.
- Commercial Road – Kirkstall Road to Abbey Road.
- Bridge Road – Commercial Road to Savins Mill Way.
- Abbey Road – Abbey Walk to Bridge Road.
- Wellington Road (TGI off –slip) – Junction with Wellington Road.
- Great George Street – Calverley Street to Albion Street.
- Portland Street – left slip from Calverley Street.
More information about Leeds Abbey Dash can be found here.