by Matthew Shaw
‘In bloom’ groups are volunteer-led groups that greatly improve the look and feel of various communities by planting flower beds, placing hanging baskets and removing weeds. These are done out of civic pride – and they always welcome new volunteers willing to give up a small amount of time.
Below are details of various groups in the West Leeds area:
Calverley in Bloom:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CalverleyInBloom/
- Website: https://calverleyhs.wordpress.com/calverley-in-bloom/
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/calverleybloom
- Address: Calverley Allotment site, Carr Road, Calverley, LS28 5NE
- Wesbite: firstname.lastname@example.org
Farsley in Bloom:
Pudsey in Bloom:
- Website: https://www.pudseyinbloom.co.uk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pudseyinbloom/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/inpudsey
- Instagram: http://nstagram.com/pudseyinbloom
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0786 6825711.
Kirkstall in Bloom:
- Website: https://kirkstallinbloom.wordpress.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KirkstallInBloom/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kirkstallbloom/?hl=en-gb
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kirkstallbloom
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Drink and Be Grateful Fountain, opposite Kirkstall traffic lights.
New Farnley in Bloom:
- A meeting is happening on Monday, 30 May at the Lancastrian School Room from 11am, and is open to all.
Please feel free to get in contact and volunteer. These groups not only help the community but can teach you new skills. If any groups want to have their details added or changed feel free to get in contact at email@example.com.