Vodafone launches six months’ free Gigafast broadband worth up to £330 to keep busy households connected here in West Leeds.
- New offer from Vodafone gives broadband customers one less expense to worry about for up to six months.
- Six months free offer is available to new and upgrading Vodafone Gigafast Broadband customers on selected plans.
- Customers selecting a Vodafone Gigafast Broadband 900Mbps plan could save up to £330 as part of a 24-month contract.
Following the roll-out of Vodafone Gigafast Broadband to 16 towns and cities across the UK, from today, new and upgrading Vodafone Gigafast Broadband customers can now receive up to six months free across selected plans.
Devised to make household bandwidth battles a thing of the past, Vodafone Gigafast Broadband gives users download speeds of up to 900Mbps, which is 14 times faster than the average fixed broadband service in the UK*. This means lightning-fast gaming, seamless downloading across multiple devices when working from home and keeping the whole family entertained across all devices.
At a time when it’s more important than ever to stay connected, the six months free offer gives customers access to our fastest speeds, without having to worry about the cost for half a year (when signing up for a new 24-month contract on selected plans).
It also means if customers are in contract with a different supplier, but they want to change – they have the flexibility to do so without ‘double paying’ during their free months. The offer is for new and upgrading customers and has zero set-up cost across the following plans:
- Vodafone Gigafast 100: three months free then £28 a month;
- Vodafone Gigafast 200: three months free then £35 a month;
- Vodafone Gigafast 500: six months free then £45 a month;
- Vodafone Gigafast 900: six months free then £55 a month.
Those looking to take advantage of this offer can do so by speaking to our customer care teams on 191 or via the Vodafone website www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband.