Bramley Lawn opened last September and since then we’ve been busy developing:
- A day a week to support people with dementia called Remember Thursdays
- A day dedicated to over 60’s lads
- Bramley‘s first restaurant – a pay-as-you-decide meal for all ages
- A get-together baking club
- A photography group
- Cinema nights where the audience chooses the programme
This Yorkshire Day, Saturday 1 August 2015, from 11am-5pm we’re throwing open the doors for a summer fete – a day for everyone and their dog. Literally.
Dog owners will not want to miss BEA’s infamous Dog Bingo at 1pm and 3pm. Relax in the Bramley Lawn garden that Jayne and Mel have masterminded; check out Terry’s sweet peas, Simon’s quiz, Cat’s confections, John’s art exhibition, or ask a burning question at Connie & Margaret’s ‘Help Desk’.
Come and join in, come for a Yorkshire burger, bring your four legged friend for a chance to win chewable prizes, and meet some of the ace Bramley Lawners who are part of this big adventure.
We’d love to see you.
Article written by Fran Graham of Bramley Lawn.