The candidates for the Pudsey Parliamentary Constituency in the 2017 General Election are listed below.
West Leeds Dispatch invited all the candidates to submit a statement and to answer these questions sent in by you, our readers.
- What is your party going to do to make sure my kids have good educational opportunities?
- What is your stance on the three million EU citizens living in the UK?
- What would you do to support Social Care in our area, particularly foster care, in a climate of cuts that are seeing fewer workers caring for more children?
- What will you do to give young people the very best opportunities in life, to help them prepare for uncertain futures in a global world economy?
- When do candidates see austerity coming to an end and living standards and security improving?
- In 200 words or less, tell us why readers should vote for you/your party?
Click on the candidate’s name to find out what they have to say.
- Advertisement -
Stuart Andrew – Conservative
Bob Buxton – The Yorkshire Party
Ian McCargo – Labour
Allen Nixon – Liberal Democrats
Michael Wharton – Independent