Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- One digital advertisement board, 238-238A Tong Road, Leeds LS12 3BG.
- One steel container in fenced compound on existing concrete base, 1 Town End Close, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2AF.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Tree works, Bramley Baptist Church, Hough Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3RD.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 17 Rochester Gardens, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1PP.
- Retrospective application for a new detached house with Juliet balcony to rear and one detached double garage, 3 Vickersdale Court, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6JF.
- Replacement of a 15m monopole with a 20m monopole supporting antennas, 300mm dishes, cabinets within a fenced compound together with ancillary development, St Catherine’s Mill, Broad Lane, Bramley.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for conversion of the Units for dentistry use, 6 – 9 Bramley Shopping Centre, Town Street, Bramley LS13 2ET.
- Erection of building with basement level comprising 4No. flats, with cycle storage, Land Adjacent To 3 Warrels Terrace, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3NW.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, 5 Priesthorpe Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5JR.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey extension to side; dormer window to rear and rooflights to front, 17 Wadlands Rise, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5JF.
- Tree works, 79 Old Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5BR.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 5 of Planning Application 21/04192/FU, 9 Chapel Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PS.
- Front dormer window, 2 Wood Nook Terrace, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6BE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable, dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 25 Gain Lane, Bradford BD3 7DN.
- Single storey rear extension, 7 Longfield Drive, Rodley Leeds LS13 1JX.
- Change of use from garage to (commercial) office (class E) with alterations / new roof, 7 Chatsworth Road, Pudsey LS28 8JS
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Tree works, St John’s Church, Dixon Lane Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4RU.
- Extend existing dropped kerb to front to form enlarged vehicle access, 366 Whitehall Road, Leeds LS12 5NP.
- 6.00m single storey rear extension, 3.90m to ridge height and 2.90m to eaves, 11 Ghyll Road, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3LY.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey side extension, 82 Morris Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3EN.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 10 Stanmore Street, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RS.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 12 Moor Grange View, West Park, Leeds LS16 5BN.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 23 Vesper Gate Mount, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NL.
- Alterations involving demolition of existing derelict garage and extension of existing car park by 28 new car parking spaces, Leeds Rhinos Training Academy, Bridge Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3BW.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 5 and 9 of Planning Application 20/06771/FU, 37 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8AA.
- Conversion of existing detached double garage into ancillary accommodation for No. 47, including new single storey side entrance porch, 47 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8AA.
- Two storey and single storey side extension and two storey, first floor and single storey extension including new pitched roof to other side, 17 Greenside Grove, Pudsey, LS28 8QE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear; rooflights to the front, 48 Round Hill Road, Pudsey, LS28 8BJ.