Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- One digital advertisement board, 238-238A Tong Road, Leeds LS12 3BG.
- One steel container in fenced compound on existing concrete base, 1 Town End Close, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2AF.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Tree works, Bramley Baptist Church, Hough Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3RD.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 17 Rochester Gardens, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1PP.
- Retrospective application for a new detached house with Juliet balcony to rear and one detached double garage, 3 Vickersdale Court, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6JF.
- Replacement of a 15m monopole with a 20m monopole supporting antennas, 300mm dishes, cabinets within a fenced compound together with ancillary development, St Catherine’s Mill, Broad Lane, Bramley.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for conversion of the Units for dentistry use, 6 – 9 Bramley Shopping Centre, Town Street, Bramley LS13 2ET.
- Erection of building with basement level comprising 4No. flats, with cycle storage, Land Adjacent To 3 Warrels Terrace, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3NW.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, 5 Priesthorpe Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5JR.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey extension to side; dormer window to rear and rooflights to front, 17 Wadlands Rise, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5JF.
- Tree works, 79 Old Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5BR.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 5 of Planning Application 21/04192/FU, 9 Chapel Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PS.
- Front dormer window, 2 Wood Nook Terrace, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6BE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable, dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 25 Gain Lane, Bradford BD3 7DN.
- Single storey rear extension, 7 Longfield Drive, Rodley Leeds LS13 1JX.
- Change of use from garage to (commercial) office (class E) with alterations / new roof, 7 Chatsworth Road, Pudsey LS28 8JS
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Tree works, St John’s Church, Dixon Lane Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4RU.
- Extend existing dropped kerb to front to form enlarged vehicle access, 366 Whitehall Road, Leeds LS12 5NP.
- 6.00m single storey rear extension, 3.90m to ridge height and 2.90m to eaves, 11 Ghyll Road, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3LY.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey side extension, 82 Morris Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3EN.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 10 Stanmore Street, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RS.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 12 Moor Grange View, West Park, Leeds LS16 5BN.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 23 Vesper Gate Mount, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NL.
- Alterations involving demolition of existing derelict garage and extension of existing car park by 28 new car parking spaces, Leeds Rhinos Training Academy, Bridge Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3BW.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 5 and 9 of Planning Application 20/06771/FU, 37 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8AA.
- Conversion of existing detached double garage into ancillary accommodation for No. 47, including new single storey side entrance porch, 47 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8AA.
- Two storey and single storey side extension and two storey, first floor and single storey extension including new pitched roof to other side, 17 Greenside Grove, Pudsey, LS28 8QE.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear; rooflights to the front, 48 Round Hill Road, Pudsey, LS28 8BJ.
Bramley dentist application
I presume that this relates to the ‘My Dentist’ Group wanting to relocate and merge their practices on Broad Lane (opposite ex Globe pub), and Stanningley Rd (near ambulance station), and move to Bramley Centre.
In the recent past, as a patient, I received an email requesting my thoughts on such a move. Having said that, I know quite a lot of other patients were not actually consulted. I have not heard anything since, such as what the outcome of the poll/survey was.
Unfortunately, I do not seem to be able to download the application. Are Units 6 – 9 behind the bus ‘station’, where Bright House used to be?
Bramley – Mobile mast, St Catherine’s
Again, I cannot seem to download the application, although I’m not sure I really want to peruse 24 pages of documents.
I presume that this is for the replacement of a mobile phone mast. If there are any objections to this, I envisage a situation where the applicant uses that fact, that it is a replacement, and not a NEW installation. However, the difference being that the replacement would be 5 metres/16 feet taller, which is pretty significant, on what is a tall structure in the first place (50ft).
In the recent past, I note that a similar request, over on the Ganners, was knocked back, for being too intrusive and a blot on the landscape. Is this anything to do with that rejection, and could the same reasoning not be applied?