Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Change of use from dwelling house to a HMO, 3 Mitford Road, Armley, Leeds.
- Retrospective application for the conversion of garage to a habitable room, 40 Green Hill Road, Armley, Leeds LS12 3QA/
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Erection of one storage unit, Barkers Mill Office, St Catherine’s Mill, Broad Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2TD.
- Alterations including single storey front extension; part three, two storey and single storey side/rear extension, incorporating balcony at first floor; gable wall side extension and alterations to existing dormer to rear, The Lodge, Bramley Fall Park, Leeds And Bradford Road, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1HL.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Single storey side and rear extension; new detached garage, 34 Carr Hill Grove, Calverley, LS28 5QB.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for stone cladding to front elevation, 10 Woodhall Park Crescent East, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7HG.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 30 Providence Avenue, Apperley Bridge Bradford BD10 0TQ.
- Demolition of existing plant centre and Erection of New Plant Centre to Include Ancillary Play Area, Car Park and Offices, Palmer Plants, Calverley Lane, Farsley Pudsey LS28 5QQ.
- One illuminated sign, Unit 1 Festoon Rooms, Sunny Bank Mills, 83 – 85 Town Street Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5UJ.
- Listed Building application for retrospective alterations including external lighting, air conditioning unit and window to be blocked, 50 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6DD.
- Two illuminated signs, Unit 15 To 16 Sunny Bank Mills, 83 – 85 Town Street, Farsley Pudsey LS28 5UJ.
- Retrospective application for alterations including external lighting, air conditioning unit and window to be blocked, 50 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6DD.
- Part single storey, part two storey side and rear extension; two storey front extension; roof terrace to rear, 1 Monson Avenue, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NP.
- Listed Building Application for internal alterations to improve means of escape and removal of existing top hung casement window and replacement with new side opening escape window, Flat At Thornhill Arms, 18 Town Gate, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NF.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Variation of condition No.3 (Materials) to previously approved planning application to allow rendered finish, 5 Burnt Side Road, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5HX.
- Outline application for housing development including adopted highway access and associated external works, TV Harrison ground, Oldfield Lane, Adjacent To Oldfield Avenue, Upper Wortley, Leeds.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 27 Lawns Green, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5RR.
- Demolition of existing garage and construction of a two-storey rear extension; hip to gable loft conversion with dormer window to rear, 123 Eden Crescent, Burley, Leeds LS4 2TS.
- Tree works, 22 The Rise, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3EP.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 2 Beechwood Crescent, Burley, Leeds LS4 2LL.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for erection of two Polytunnels with platform, Burley Mills Farm (now Known As Kirkstall Valley Farm), Kirkstall Road, Burley, Leeds LS4 2QB.
- 8m single storey rear extension, 3.9m to ridge height and 2.7m to eaves, 42 Abbeydale Oval Kirkstall Leeds LS5 3RF
- First floor side/rear extension, 11 Sunnyridge Avenue, Pudsey LS28 7PN.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear; rooflights to front, 19 Walmer Grove, Pudsey, LS28 9HN.
- T1 Beech – Reduce left side by two metres in height and centre by 6 metres & reduce spread by 1.5m-2m, Red Court Care Home, Grove Road, Pudsey LS28 7SD.
- Single storey rear extension, 74 Greenside, Pudsey LS28 8JP.