The PTFA of Pudsey Lowtown Primary School is holding its annual Christmas Fayre this coming Friday 30th November from 6pm-8pm, writes Ruth Ellis.
Please come along and join in the fun. Tickets on the door are £1 with free entry for under 12s.
Come and visit Santa in his grotto. Children can buy gifts for parents in the Secret Gift Shop. Year 6 will be running the Christmas-themed games room.
We have a fun photo booth with lots of props. Try your luck at the tombolas.
Lots of stalls for your Christmas shopping, including the classes selling their enterprise products, toy stall and book stall as well as external stallholders.
Come hungry because our cafe in the hall will be serving drinks, hots dogs and Indian snacks and the popular cake and bun stall full of tasty goodies.
Our raffle is a star attraction with some fantastic prizes donated by local suppliers and school staff:
- ‘Your Christmas Sorted’ hamper with all you could need for the Christmas feast including a turkey voucher from Bentley’s Butchers
- The Chilli Shop hamper with our exclusive Pudsey Lowtown Hot Sauce
- Bearded Sailor Fish and Chips voucher
- Black Mouse wine with crystal wine glasses
- Trendy Steps voucher
- Sports and activity vouchers including Jump Inc and Laserzone
- Hair and beauty vouchers products
The PTFA is a registered charity and all profits from the event go towards improving the children’s experience at school.