West Leeds Dispatch has released its latest printed newspaper this week – and it’s packed full of the latest news and views from your neck of the woods.
Our latest 16-page issue celebrates the terrific community spirit in West Leeds and features the latest on local campaigns such as the TV Harrison campaign in Wortley and the successful Bramley benches campaign. It also features lots of people doing good things in their communities.
We also look at the future of Pudsey Market through the eyes of stallholders, as well as the future of Bramley town centre, through the eyes of people who remember it from years ago.
Many of the articles are written by our fab community reporters – the next free training course starts next Thursday and you sign up for it here.
Here’s where you can pick up a copy:
- Armley Helping Hands, Strawberry Lane Community Centre
- New Wortley Community Centre, Tong Road
- Armley Community Hub, Stocks Hill
- Bramley Baths, Broad Lane
- Broadlea Community Centre, Broadlea Hill
- The Villagers Community Club, Broad Lane
- Bramley Community Centre, Waterloo Lane
- Bramley Lawn, off Rossefield Approach
- Bramley parkrun/Junior parkrun
- Bramley Community Hub
- Kirkstall Valley Development Trust, Flexspace, Burley Road
- Seagulls, Kirkstall Road
- Calverley Arms, Calverley Lane
- Calverley Post Office, Carr Road – from Thursday
- Calverley Library, Thornhill Street – from Thursday
- Farnley Community Centre, Cross Lane
- New Farnley Community Centre, Low Moor Side
- Truman Books, Town Street
- St Jude’s
- West End House, Abbey Road
- Station Diner, Kirkstall Lane
- Butler’s, Kirkstall Forge
- Kirkstall Leisure Centre
- Pudsey Community Hub/library
- Pudsey Wellbeing Centre
- Pudsey House
- Swinnow Community Centre
- The Barge
- The Owl
… and more to be announced.
We have a small number of papers left, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your business/community organisation can help us distribute it.