Over the past three weeks, Bramley parkrun has had three takeovers – Manor Park and Robin Lane GP Surgeries, Vegan Runners and the RAF, writes Jean Hollings.
In total we’ve had:-
- 443 athletes ran, jogged or walked across the finish line.
- We welcomed 38 people who had never completed a parkrun.
- We’ve had visitors from Australia to Aberdeen and many more in between.
- The course record was also reset to 15 minutes 46 seconds.
- Congratulations went to several people completing their 10th, 50th, 100th & 250th parkruns’
- Well done also to volunteers completing their 25th volunteer role at parkrun and also to our Duke of Edinburgh volunteer.
- Two of our participants also star in the ‘Thank You parkrun’ video.
Thanks again to all our wonderful volunteers as we couldn’t have Bramley parkrun with them.
If you’d like to know more visit the Bramley parkrun website or e-mail email@example.com.
Local news is in crisis. Can you help?
These are challenging times for local news providers – and producing your daily dose of West Leeds Dispatch comes at a cost!
We’re a small, community-led news organisation which needs your support to keep delivering quality journalism. We want to continue to maintain our openness and protect our precious independence – and above all to connect people with what’s happening in their part of West Leeds. Every reader contribution, big or small, helps us to do that.
For as little as £4 a month (£1 a week) you can support us – and it only takes a minute.
Or set up a standing order with your bank: Contact us on Paywestleedsdispatch@gmail.com if you’d like to do this.
Your support will make a difference. Thank you.