Each week we publish lists of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak Leeds City Council is not accepting written representations made by post. Please make any comments online and address them to the planning officer.
The following applications were published on on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 of Planning Application 18/07647/FU, Armley Weir, Canal Road, Armley Leeds LS12 2LX
- Certificate of Lawful Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 29 Fearnley Close, Armley, Leeds LS12 1QR
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 of Planning Application 18/07619/FU, Southern End Of Newlay Weir, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1EQ.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- T1 Conifer – Fell/remove because of excessive shading to front of property (tree is 15 meters tall). In addition the roots are damaging the wall of the bedding that runs adjacent to it,37 Carr Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NE
- T1 Oak – Prune back over extending branches growing towards the conservatory by 4 meters and shape the crown to leave balanced. T2, T3 Oak – Prune back over extending branches growing towards the building by 2 meters and shape the crown to leave balanced, Guyscliffe House, 7 Clara Drive, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5QP
- Determination for the installation of Solar Panels, Farsley Farfield Primary School, Cote Lane, Farsley, LS28 5ED
- First floor side extension and single storey rear extension with patio, 121 Carr Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RT
- Determination of telecomunications equipment, Adjacent 515 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey side extension,Beech Cottage, Sunfield, Stanningley LS28 6DE
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear and rooflights to the front; single storey extension to rear, 8 Springbank Grove, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5LT
- Retrospective Application for conversion and extension to existing garage to form ancillary accommodation and garden store, 9 Carr Hill Avenue, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5QG
- Single storey rear extension; raised platform area and steps to rear; conversion of basement to form habitable rooms, 20 Carr Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RH
- Change of Use from animal and feed store to single dwelling; single storey rear and side extension, Wadlands Farm, Priesthorpe Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5RD
- Raise roof height over existing garage to form granny annexe with access stairs, 55 Oaklands Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5FT
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Single storey rear extension – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT to 19/07011/FU – change the rear elevation to incorporate a kitchen window and reduce the size of the bi-fold door, 2 Sandstone Drive, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5SU
- Determination of telecommunications equipment, Low Moorside Close, New Farnley.
- 4m single storey rear extension, 4m to ridge height and 3m to eaves, 79 Spen Approach, West Park LS16 5ES
- Determination of telecommuncations equipment, Savins Mill Way, Kirkstall
- Single storey rear extension, 35 Vesper Gardens, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NS
- Single storey rear extension, 11 Vesper Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NR
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a fence to site boundary, Former Burley Mills Farm – Kirkstall Valley Farm, Kirkstall Road, Burley, Leeds
Two storey side extension with hip to gable roof extension; dormer window to rear with Juliet balcony, 23 New Occupation Lane, Pudsey LS28 8HR.