Each week we publish a list of the latest planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- G1 Sycamore and Ash – Cut back by 1 metre to give clearance from court, Upper Armley Tennis Club, Stanningley Road, Leeds LS12 2QS.
- Determination of telecommunications equipment, Westerly Croft, Armley, Leeds.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 4, 5 and 6 of Planning Application, 25 The Towers, Armley, Leeds.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 7, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21 and 24 of Planning Application 20/0 27 65/FU, Armley Grange Day Centre, Armley Grange Drive, Armley, Leeds LS12 3QH.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10 of Planning Application 20/02766/LI, Armley Grange Day Centre, Armley Grange Drive, Armley.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for hip to gable conversion and dormer window to rear, 8 Armley Grange Mount, Armley, Leeds LS12 3QB.
- Change of use to 5-bed HMO; installation of windows to lower ground front, 24 St Ives Grove, Armley, Leeds LS12 3RR.
- Single storey extension with steps to rear, 14 St Mary’s Park Green, Armley Leeds LS12 3UY.
- Alterations and conversion of existing garage to habitable room with new window to front, 11 Manderston Chase, Armley Leeds LS12 2JX.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- None submitted.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, Allotment To Front Of 3 Pearson Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RG.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear; rooflight to front, 3 St John’s Avenue, Farsley LS28 5DN.
- Part two storey, part single storey side and rear extension, 1 Chatsworth Crescent, Pudsey LS28 8LB.
- Single storey extension to rear of garage, 62 Woodhall Road, Calverley, LS28 5PP.
- 6m single storey rear extension, 3.85m to ridge height and 3m to eaves, 38 Calverley Moor Avenue, Pudsey LS28 8EL.
- Alterations including raised roof height and gable roof extension to front; two storey part single storey side extension; single storey extension to rear, 5 Monson Avenue, Calverley LS28 5NP.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 6 of Planning Application 16/04 88 6/FU, 53 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6AT.
- Two storey side and rear extension and gable roof extension with dormer window to rear, 76 Westdale Drive, Pudsey, LS28 7HZ.
- Two storey side and rear extension with Juliet balconies to rear; roof lights to front and rear; new boundary wall and gate access to front, 10 Woodhall Park Crescent East, Stanningley LS28 7HG.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- 4.83m single storey rear extension, 3.5m to ridge height, 2.50m to eaves, 25 Whincover Road, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5JY.
- Replacement fencing, The Farnley Academy, Chapel Lane, Farnley LS12 5EU.
- Alterations including front porch, single storey side extension, dropped kerb and boundary wall, 86 Heights Drive, Armley, Leeds LS12 3TF.
- Two storey rear extension; single storey side extension; porch to front; roof lights to front, 1 Cragside Crescent, Kirkstall, LS5 3QU.
- Reserved Matters application for 213 dwellings (C3), up to 2,076 square metres of commercial floorspace (Use Class E and/or Use Class Sui Generis (Pubs/Drinking Establishments), and/or Use Class Sui Generis (Hot Food Takeaways)), amenity space and a new public square, Land To The North Of The River Aire (Plots E/F), Kirkstall Forge, Abbey Road, Kirkstall.
- Part two-storey part single storey side/rear extension; detached two-storey outbuilding, 14 Troydale Lane, Pudsey, LS28 9JX.