Each week we publish lists of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak Leeds City Council is not accepting written representations made by post. Please make any comments online and address them to the planning officer.
The following applications were published on on the Leeds City Council website in the week beginning 20 April 2020:
- Supported living development of 23 apartments (12 x 2 bed, 11 x 1 bed) with ancillary workshop, training room, office and communal facilities, and associated landscaping and access works – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT to 17/00924/FU – Alterations to the site layout to provide a revised pedestrian access route and extra Landscaping, Former Liberal Club, Canal Street, Armley
- Laying out of three parking spaces to front of flats and alterations including marking out of three parking bays to existing rear car park, 25 The Towers, Armley
- Part two storey, part single storey rear extension, 6 Hough End Crescent, Bramley LS13 4RU
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Advertisement -
Detached commercial/light industrial business unit, land opposite 130-140 Town Street, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6ER.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Determination for Telecommunications Equipment, land opposite 249 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6QB
- Part two storey and single storey extension to both sides and rear 8 The Oval, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5FH
- Alterations to tennis courts to form synthetic football pitch and associated perimeter fencing, ball stop netting acoustic fence and floodlighting, Sportzone Gallagher Leisure Park, Dick Lane, Bradford BD3 7AT
- 6ft Fence around property, 22 Woodlands Grove, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6QQ
- Single storey side extension and two storey rear extension to properties at both 23 and 25 Ederoyd Avenue, 23 And 25 Ederoyd Avenue, Stanningley, Pudsey, LS28 7QY
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 68 Woodhall Lane, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 5NY
Farnley & Wortley
- Consent, agreement or approval of Conditions 9, 10, 13, 15 and 16 of Planning Application 16/08004/FU, Cliff House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley Leeds
- Change of use of outbuilding (storage and stables) to residential dwelling house and alterations including part demolition and extension, 31 Back Lane, New Farnley, LS12 5HN
- Single storey side and rear extension, 7 Cottingley Springs, Gelderd Road, Gildersome, LS27 7NS.
- Determination for upgrade of existing telecommunications base station involving 6 new antennas on replacement support poles, internal upgrade of existing equipment cabin and associated ancillary works, Norman Towers, Spen Lane, West Park LS16 5ER
- Determination for Telecommunications Equipment, Cardigan Fields Road, Burley
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation (C4) 16 Talbot Terrace, Burley, LS4 2RN.
- 4.00m single storey rear extension, 4.00m to ridge height (roof light) and 3.00m to eaves (flat roof), 53 Tyersal Close, Tyersal, BD4 8HE
- Dormer windows to front and rear and new first floor window to side, 53 Tyersal Close, Tyersal, BD4 8HE
- Alterations including dormer windows to front, 18 Tyersal Close, Tyersal, Bradford BD4 8HE
- Two storey part single storey side extension, 39 Sunnyridge Avenue, Pudsey, LS28 7PN
- Alterations involving lower ground floor side extension to form a double garage; conversion of basement to granny annexe, cinema room, utility and workshop; garden terrace above proposed garage with access/stairs to garden and new vehicle access arrangement from Occupation Lane and external parking for two cars, 25 Uppermoor Pudsey, LS28 8DA
- Single storey rear extension; alterations to garage to form habitable room, 44A Mount Pleasant Road, Pudsey, LS28 9AA.