Each week we publish lists of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak Leeds City Council is not accepting written representations made by post. Please make any comments online via the links below.
The following applications were published on on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
Listed Building Application for internal refurbishment of existing six flats, 25 The Towers, Armley.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
6.00m single storey rear extension, 3.90m to ridge height and 2.60m to eaves, 41 Swinnow Crescent, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6NZ.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, Ash Tree House, 26 Bridge View, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1LS
- Single storey side and rear extension, 13 Chatsworth Crescent, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 8LB
- Increase in roof height, to accomodate dormer window to rear; rooflight to front, 21 Parkcroft, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5UX.
Farnley & Wortley
- Replacement of existing sign with one single sided LED digital advertising screen, Litecraft, Royds Lane, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 6AE
- Listed building application for replacement windows and door to ground floor front, 3 Forster Lofts, Forster Mews, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4EP
- Replacement windows and door to ground floor front, 3 Forster Lofts, Forster Mews, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4EP
- Conservatory to rear, 8 Water Lane, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5LX.
No applications submitted this week.
- Tree works, Pavilion Way, Pudsey, LS28
- Two storey part single storey side and rear extension, 26 Tyersal Park, Tyersal, Bradford BD4 8EY
- Detached single storey annexe to form ancillary accommodation to rear, 120 Tyersal Road, Tyersal, BD4 8HG.