Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Retrospective change of use from dwelling house to a 5 bed house of multiple occupation, 14 Gilpin Terrace, Upper Wortley, Leeds, LS12 1HL.
- Demolition of existing building and construction of two residential blocks comprising of 30 residential units with parking, external communal amenity space and associated works, Salisbury House, Salisbury Grove, Armley, Leeds.
- Change of use from Hot Food Take Away Ground Floor Flat with basement storage; external alterations to the fenestration for internal alterations to existing retained first and second floor flat, removal of external flue; new boundary wall and fence, 162 Town Street, Armley, Leeds LS12 3RF.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- None submitted.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, 50A Carr Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RH.
- Tree works, 36 Clarke Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NH.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 31 Newlands, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5BE.
- Replacement garage, 10A Chapel Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PS.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable and dormer window to side; rooflights to front and rear, 42 Rockwood Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 5AA.
- Conversion of Barn to dwelling with associated works including new windows doors and balcony to rear, parking and landscaping, site Of Wadlands Hall Farm, Priesthorpe Road, Farsley, Pudsey.
- Conservatory to rear, 2 Bransby Close, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5UW.
- Variation of condition No.2 (Approved Plans) to previously approved planning application 20/04188/FU for alterations to the approved plans, 290 Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey, LS28 7TQ.
- Tree works, Calverley House Farm, 37 to 39 Town Gate Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5QJ.
- Two storey extension to rear, single storey extensions to both side, 8 The Oval, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5FH.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- 6.00m single storey rear extension, 4.00m to ridge height and 2.70m to eaves, Appletree Cottage, Gildersome Lane, Gildersome, Leeds LS27 7BJ.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable and dormer window to rear, rooflights to front, 620 Whitehall Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 5EL.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 7 and 15 of Planning Application, Cliff House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley Leeds.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 5, 7 and 18 of Planning Application, Cliff House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley Leeds.
- New boundary wall to front, Appletree Cottage, Gildersome Lane, Gildersome, Leeds LS27 7BJ.
- Variation of conditions 12 (completion of eastern and western accesses) and 13 (provision of bus route) of previously approved plans to amend wording of conditions, Kirkstall Forge, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NF.
- Retrospective application for shed to front, 31 Talbot View, Burley. Leeds LS4 2RQ
- Determination for 5G 20m Phase 8 monopole C/W wrap round cabinet at base and associated ancillary works, Park Spring Rise, Swinnow, Leeds LS13 4DX.
- Single storey rear extension, 72 South Parade, Pudsey, LS28 8NX.