It’s meant months of delays and frustration for west Leeds motorists, but a major road improvement scheme at Thornbury Barracks roundabout is now complete.
- Creating three lanes running through the middle of the roundabout in both main directions
- Traffic signals on all arms of the roundabout
- Reconfiguration of lanes
- Provision of pedestrian and cycling facilities
- Infill of the existing subway
- Upgrading of bus stops and street lighting improvements
“It has been a lengthy project to carry out so I would like to thank everyone for their patience and would ask for that to continue a little longer while the new road system settles down in the coming weeks.”