Every week West Leeds Dispatch brings you the latest planning applications submitted to Leeds City Council from the five wards across the area.
Here are the latest planning applications submitted week commencing Monday 10 February:
Access ramp with handrail to side, 9 Raynville Road Bramley.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
Alterations involving dormer window; roof light to front and ground and first floor window openings to side, 7 Rosemont Place Bramley Leeds LS13 3PZ.
Calverley & Farsley
- Alterations including single storey rear extension; access ramp to side with handrail and steps; raised platform area to rear 12 Thornfield Avenue Farsley Pudsey LS28 5HJ
- Single storey rear extension; dormer windows to front and rear; extension to garage 29 Daleside Grove Stanningley Pudsey LS28 8HF
- Two storey side extension part single storey front extension; first floor rear extension 1 New Park Vale Farsley Pudsey LS28 5TY
- Replacement windows and roof tiling 17 Woodhall Hills Stanningley Pudsey LS28 5QY
- Part two storey and part single storey extension to rear, extension to gable and dormer window to rear with rooflights to front; single storey extension to side; porch to front with balcony over. 14 Woodhall Park Crescent West Stanningley Pudsey LS28 7EZ.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 5, 10 and 11 of Planning Application 19/05295/FU Former Site 275 Tong Road Farnley
- One new detached dwelling Land Off Water Lane Farnley
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 5 and 6 of Planning Application 17/04846/RMLand To The North Of The River Aire (Plots E/F) Kirkstall Forge Abbey Road Kirkstall
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 9 of Planning Application 15/04824/FUKirkstall Forge Abbey Road Kirkstall Leeds LS5 3NF
- Single storey rear extension; access ramp to front and both side; single story side extension; patio area to rear 29 Woodbridge Gardens Headingley Leeds LS6 3LW
- T1 Oak – Fell due to leaning towards neighbours houses. T2 Cherry – Fell due to overhanging Morris Lane. Replanting proposal – to replant trees such as Silver Birch or whatever the Tree Officer requires. 48 Morris Lane Kirkstall Leeds LS5 3ER
- Extension to existing warehouse J W Hinchcliffe Ltd Weaver Street Burley Leeds LS4 2AU
- Construction of one new dwelling to side; single storey rear extension to existing bungalow with terrace area to rear and detached garage to rear 33A Vesper Road Kirkstall Leeds LS5 3NU
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 4, 5, 6, 7 of Planning Application 15/00572/FU136 Tyersal Road Tyersal Bradford BD4 8HG
- Part two storey and part single storey extension to side and front 17 Carlton Avenue Pudsey LS28 7LR
- Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of planning approval 15/04151/FU (residential development of 270 houses with associated roads, sewers and infrastructure) Tyersal Lane Tyersal BD4
- Demolition of existing rear Conservatory and erection of single storey side and rear extension 1 Sheridan Court Pudsey LS28 9NY
- Single storey rear extension Extension will extend 3.5 meters beyond the rear wall of the original dwelling, with a maximum height of 3.7 metres. 15 Hillthorpe Road Pudsey LS28 8ND