Pudsey shoppers are being encouraged to buy their Pudsey Lottery tickets ahead of the draw next week.
The Pudsey Lottery encourages everyone to ‘shop local’ and support Pudsey businesses. Prizes are awarded in Pudsey Pounds.
The socially distanced draw will take place outside on Tuesday, 6 April.
Pudsey Business Forum chair Cllr Trish Smith said:
“We are obviously very limited with our ticket outlets at the moment, but below are the amazing businesses selling tickets, so please keep supporting.”
- Petty’s Fish & Chips, Owlcotes Road
- Waterloo Fisheries, Waterloo Road
- PDS Windows, Chapeltown (ring the bell)
- Amber’s Little Cakery,
- Fartown Megabites, top of Valley Road
- Bentley’s Butchers, Robin Lane
- Eshelby’s Butchers, Lowtown
- Tracey’s Kitchen,
- Lowtown Utopia,
- Lowtown Farmac,
- Grangefield Industrial Estate Coffee & Cake House, Richardshaw Lane
- Sweet Memories by Ann, Pudsey Market (Friday & Saturday)
The Pudsey Lottery is fully licensed by Leeds City Council and is managed though the Pudsey Business Network Forum.