The 149th Bramley parkrun was made possible by 40 superstar volunteers on our third birthday and celebrating the 70th birthday of the NHS, writes Jean Hollings.
- 270 awesome people crossed the finish line either by walking, jogging or running
- We welcomed 34 first timers, especially the 15 people who completed their 1st ever parkrun and the nine who returned for their second parkrun; We also had a wealth of visitors from Barnsley, Bradford, Gateshead, Middlesex, Otley and Richmond
- 22 different running clubs were represented
- A special well done to all 65 people who gained a personal best
- Congratulations to Finlay J, Steve S & Clare J on their 50th parkrun, gaining their red 50th t-shirt
- Congratulations to Tina C on her 💯th parkrun gaining her black 100th t-shirt
- Congratulations to Carol R on her 💯th parkrun volunteering
- Congratulations to Tim L on completing his 25th volunteering milestone at parkrun earning the infamous 25 purple t-shirt
- Week 10 of the Couch to 5K was led by Sammy D
- It was amazing to see so many in NHS fancy dress, too!
- Plenty of cakes, buns and fruit were had by all…
More information on Bramley parkrun, and how to get involved, can be found here.