Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- None submitted.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Demolition of garage and construction of a part single storey, part two storey side extension; cladding to side extension, 23 Well Garth View, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1EE.
- Retrospective change of use from dwelling to 4 bedroom house of multiple occupancy, 7 Wellington Terrace, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2LH.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Alterations including removal of wall to front; hardstanding to front, 135 Town Street, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1HW.
- Retrospective application for a two storey rear extension; dormer window to rear; rooflights to front; new first floor side window; replacement windows throughout; paving to front garden and new driveway across Council margin, 80 Daleside Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 8HA.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single-storey side extension, extension to rear at first floor level; single-storey rear extension, Holly Farm, Billey Lane, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5AF.
- Single storey side/rear extension, 168 Lower Wortley Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4PS.
- Variation of Condition 2 (approved plans) of previously approved application 20/02392/FU for Roof finish, external wall finish, car park finish amended. Roller shutters added. Additional trees to removed indicated. Roof plan updated following internal amendments, Playing Field, Butt Lane, Farnley.
- Two-storey rear extension, 97 Kirkdale Crescent, Farnley, Leeds LS12 6AY.
- Demolition of existing buildings and structures and redevelopment of the site for a mixed-use development comprising up to 263 residential units (Use Class C3) and flexible commercial floorspace (Use Class A1, A2 or B1a); together with associated vehicular access, car and cycle parking spaces, bin stores, plant, landscaping, amenity space and associated infrastructure and engineering works. – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO 19/01666/FU – Revisions to Approved Scheme to relocate Substations and incorporate flexible utilities strategy, and reflect amended ground levels, and footprint adjustments to enable 4 no. additional affordable dwellings to be incorporated in phase 1, Land Adjacent To Kirkstall Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3BS.
- 3.50m single storey rear extension, 3.90m to ridge height and 2.90m to eaves, 58 St Anne’s Drive, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RZ.
- Extension to and conversion of detached garage to create games room / gym, 16 St Anns Lane, Burley Leeds LS4 2SE.
- Conversion and alterations to the cellar of existing 6 bedroom HMO to form one self contained flat; lightwell to rear and new access to front, 80 Kirkstall Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3JU.
- Tree works, 19 Sycamore Chase, Pudsey LS28 9BP.
- Tree works, 206 Swinnow Road, Swinnow, Leeds LS28 9AR.
- 4.27m single storey rear extension, 3.49m to ridge height and 2.23m to eaves, 54 Littlemoor Crescent, Pudsey LS28 8AT.
- Single storey rear extension, 19 Sycamore Chase, Pudsey LS28 9BP.
- Part two storey part single storey side extension and single storey side extension to otherside, 17 Bell Wood Court, Pudsey LS28 8RJ.