Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Single storey side and rear extension, 30 Poplar Rise, Bramley, Leeds LS13 4SQ.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 6 and 12 of Planning Application 16/04457/FU, Tower Works, Moorfield Road, Armley, Leeds.
- New cladding to two existing buildings; new fenced plant enclosure to far end of car park, Farnells, Canal Road, Armley, Leeds LS12 2TU.
- External alterations including addition of new fixed seating area over existing car park, pergola to side with roller shutter walls, new timber clad TV housing, new festoon lighting fixed to planters and relining of areas of existing car park to create defined parking spaces, Travellers Rest, 49 Hill Top Road, Armley, Leeds LS12 3PY.
- Construction of 14 no. new residential dwellings with associated access, parking and amenity space, Land Off Holywell Lane, Hollywell Lane, Armley, Leeds.
- Single storey (lower ground floor) rear extension; ground floor side extension; insertion of new door to side, Carpet Corner, 473 Stanningley Road, Leeds LS13 4AP.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Two storey rear extension, 4 Horton Garth, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1PG.
- Change of use of light industrial (Class E) to four dwellings (Class C3), 230 Stanningley Road, Leeds LS13 3BA.
- Installation of new windows and rooflights, external alterations and bike stores with external works, 230A Stanningley Road, Leeds LS13 3BA.
- Tree works, JD Wetherspoon, The Old Unicorn, 165 Town Street, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3NA.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for replacement windows to housing, 15 – 37 Ashby View, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3AG.
- One new dwelling, 370 Broad Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2AH.
- Change of use from B2 Warehouse to showroom and MOT testing centre, Car Care Plan, Waterloo Way, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2EF.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Part two storey and part single storey extension to side and rear – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO 20/07340/FU – Revised Ground floor design to omit the garage/storage and utilise this as habitable space, 1 Sunfield Drive, Stanningley, Pudsey, LS28 6DS.
- Tree works, 99 Old Road, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5BR.
- Change of use from garage to (commercial) office (class E) with alterations/new roof, 7 Chatsworth Road Pudsey LS28 8JSRef. No: 21/10106/FU | Status: Current
- Tree works, 8 Woodhall Park Mount, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7HE.
- Part two storey part single storey side/rear extension, 23 Upper Carr Lane, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PL.
- Single storey side/rear extension; new first floor extension to front and canopy over the front door, 109 Springbank Close, Farsley, Pudsey, LS28 5TP.
- Determination for agricultural building required to house cattle during winter and calfing season, Lodge Farm Cottage, Thornhill Drive, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5QN.
- Tree works, 70 Carr Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RH.
- Consent, agreement or approval of planning conditions for 1,2,3,4,9,10,11,13 and 18 for planning application 21/01762/FU, Calverley Old Hall, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NL.
- Single storey side/rear extension, 63 Rockwood Crescent, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 5AD.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 7 of Planning Application 20/01812/FU, West Lodge Surgery, New Street, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5DL.
- Dormer window front extension, 17 Ravenscliffe Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RZ.
- Two storey side and rear extension; New window to front, 20 Hillfoot Rise, Pudsey LS28 7QW.
- Raising roof height and dormer windows to both sides to create habitable rooms, 1 Sunnybank Grove, Thornbury, Bradford BD3 7DJ.
- 5.0m single storey rear extension, 4.0m to ridge height, 3.0m to eaves, 97 Peckover Drive, Pudsey, LS28 8EQ.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Five houses and two flats – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO 17/06050/FU – Proposed additional car parking space outside dwelling no. 369 Silver Royd Hill, Wortley, Leeds.
- Determination for alterations to railway bridges, Bridges MDL 1/48 Searchs And MDL 1/48A, Water Pipe Adjacent To Whitehall Road, Wortley LS12.
- Single storey side extension, 28 Kenilworth Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4RT.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear, 11 Green Hill Holt, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4HY.
- Car Parking area to rear, Yorkshire Implant Centre, 349 Tong Road, Farnley, Leeds LS12 4QG.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 372 Whitehall Road, Leeds LS12 5NP.
- Retrospective application for change of use of land to garden to include already constructed pergola, 30 Sandstone Drive, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5SU.
- 6.00m single storey rear extension, 3.75m to ridge height and 2.50m to eaves, 14 Spen Walk, West Park, Leeds LS16 5EP.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 31 and 33 of Planning Application 19/01666/FU, Land Off Kirkstall Hill, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3BH.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as House in Multiple Occupation, 7 Graham Street, Burley, Leeds LS4 2NE.
- Retrospective planning application to modify existing front dormer, 12 Stanmore Hill, Burley, Leeds LS4 2PW.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 5, 9, and 11 of Planning Application 20/04008/FU, Moor Grange Service Station, Ring Road, West Park, Leeds LS16 6EBRef. No: 21/09833/COND | Status: Current
- Installation of two air source heat pumps within enclosed fencing, Hawksworth Wood Childrens Centre, Broadway, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3PS.
- Single storey side extension; canopy to front; render finish to front; bi-fold door to rear, 4 Abbeydale Way, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3RB.
- Single storey side and rear extension and loft conversion with hip to gable and dormer to rear, 7 Vesper Rise, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NJ.
- Single storey rear extension – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO 21/00323/FU – Increased height of external flue, 24 Walmer Grove, Pudsey, LS28 9HL.
- Single storey extension to rear, 42 Tyersal Court Tyersal Bradford BD4 8EWRef. No: 21/10047/FU | Status: Current
- Conversion of loft to habitable room with velux roof lights to front and rear, 23 South Parade, Pudsey, LS28 8NZ.
- Determination for installation of (5G) 3 new antennas with 1 galvanised support pole, 1 cabinet and all ancillary development, Kingswood House, Richardshaw Lane, Pudsey, Leeds LS28 6BW.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 18, 20, 23 and 25 of Planning Application 21/04619/FU, South Park Mills, Hare Lane, Pudsey LS28 8DR.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 11, 12 and 13 of Planning Application 17/08427/FU, Bankfield Works, Chapel Street, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 8BW.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 163 Swinnow Lane, Swinnow, Leeds LS13 4QT.
- Change of use from school caretaker bungalow to after school club with single storey front extension, Park Spring Primary School, Swinnow Lane, Swinnow, Leeds LS13 4QT.