Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Proposed removal of existing headframe accommodating 6No antennas and ancillary equipment and installation of a new headframe to accommodate 12No antennas and ancillary equipment on the existing 22.5m high monopole and the installation of 3No additional ground based equipment cabinets within a compound surrounded by a 2.1m high palisade fence, existing base station installation, North Side Exchange Office Park, Wyther Lane, LS5 3BT.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Single storey rear extension, 78 Waterloo Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2JF.
- Raising the roof height to form hip to gable loft extension; dormer window to rear with juliet balcony, 14 & 16 Calverley Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3LR.
- Three illuminated fascia signs, 116 Town Street, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6EZ.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to the gable, dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 1 Springbank Grove, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5LT.
- Certificate of Property Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 11 Wade Street, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5HE.
- Dormer window to rear, 28 Low Bank Street, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5JJ.
- Single storey side and rear extension, 83 Springbank Road Farsley Pudsey LS28 5LS
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Attached garage to side/rear, 34 Green Hill Crescent, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4HB.
- Single storey side/rear extension, 20 Stephenson Drive, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5TN.
- Installation of 20 metre high monopole, supporting 6 no. antennas, and 1 no. upgraded equipment cabinet, and ancillary development thereto, including the installation of 1 no. GPS module and 3 no. RRUs (Remote Radio Units) to be located on the replacement monopole, Telecommunications Site CTIL 114674-24, Grass Verge Adjacent To Spring Valley Industrial Estate, A6110 Bramley Ring Road, Leeds LS13 4ET.
- Two storey extension to side, 4 Hawkswood Mount, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3PQ.
- Dormer windows to front and rear dormer and single storey rear extension, 33 Stanmore Street, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RS.
- Tree works, 75 South Parade, Pudsey, LS28 8NX.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey side extension, 39 Tyersal Avenue, Tyersal, Bradford BD4 8HJ.
- Single storey rear extension, 6 Armitage Square, Pudsey LS28 8PX.
- Alterations including gable roof extension with raised roof height; single storey rear extension; new garage to side, 5 New Street, Pudsey LS28 8AQ.
- Two storey side extension, 4 Acres Hall Crescent, Pudsey LS28 9DZ.
- First floor side and rear extension, 12 Lumby Close, Pudsey LS28 9JS.
- Change of use of garden room to form garden store and hairdressing salon, 7 Hutton Gardens, Pudsey, LS28 9FA.
- Part first floor part two storey side extension; loft conversion to form habitable room with dormer windows to rear, 3 Ashdene Crescent, Pudsey LS28 8NS.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 22 Owlcotes Garth, Pudsey LS28 7PJ.
- Single storey rear extension, 7 Greentop, Pudsey LS28 8JW.
- Change of use of garage to form beauty parlour; single storey extension; insertion of doors and windows, 40 Somerset Road, Pudsey, LS28 7LN.