Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a Porch to front and single storey side extension, 16 Armley Grange Avenue, Armley, Leeds LS12 3QN.
- Change of use of Transport Yard to Transport Yard including Waste Receipt, Storage & Despatch (within sealed IBC and Drum containers) and re-levelling of the site, Oates Enviromental Ltd, 10 Carr Crofts Drive, Armley, Leeds LS12 3AL.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Tree works, 29 Warrels Court, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3EL.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 9, 10, 17, 18 and 19 of Planning Application 16/03303/FU, Broadlea Street, Bramley, LS13 2SD.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Silver Birch – Fell, Calverley Girl Guides, 3 Blackett Street, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NQ.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for insertion of bi-folding doors and addition of pitched roof to single storey rear extension, 19 Thornhill Grove, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PB.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 46 Kirklees Drive, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5TE.
- Retrospective application for conversion of garage to habitable accommodation, 24 Chatsworth Road, Pudsey, LS28 8JS.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Raising of roof to create new first floor; bay window to front; canopy to side; external alterations NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT to 21/00583/FU amend roof covering to Marley Modern Concrete tiles to match No.12a, 14A Walsh Lane, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5EJ.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable, dormer window to the rear; rooflight to front, 14 Leysholme Terrace, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4HL.
- Dormer window to front, 44 Castle Ings Gardens, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5EF.
- Variation of condition 2No. (Approved Plans) to previously approved planning application 16/08004/FU for alterations to the approved plans, Cliff House, Fawcett Lane, Wortley, Leeds.
- Tree Report for proposed works, Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Saints, Vesper Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3QT.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 61 Cardigan Lane, Burley, Leeds LS4 2LN.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 51 Haddon Road, Burley, Leeds LS4 2JE.
- Single storey extension to rear, 21 Eden Drive, Burley, Leeds LS4 2TL.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear; rooflights to front, 21 New Occupation Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8HR.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 345 Pudsey Road, Bramley, Leeds LS13 4HY.
- Conversion of existing garage to bungalow, single storey side extension, alterations to front to create driveway with parking spaces, new bin stores to rear, 43 Robin Lane, Pudsey LS28 8AA.
- Retrospective application for replacement of hedging with timber fencing, 33 Radcliffe Lane, Pudsey, LS28 7EU.