Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Retrospective application for variation of condition 1 (opening hours) of previously approved application 15/00040/FU to allow hours from 08:00 hours to 18:00 hours (Monday to Friday), 10:00 hours to 16:00 hours (Saturday) and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, 2 Little Moor Place Armley Leeds LS12 3HX.
- Two storey rear extension; dormer to rear, 5 Boston Avenue, Bramley, Leeds LS5 3DL.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, Bethune, Intake Lane, Bramley Leeds LS28 6PL.
- Variation of condition 6 (delivery hours) and removal of condition 7 (delivery restrictions) of approval 20/07041/FU to amend delivery hours to Monday to Saturday 0600 – 2200 and Sunday 0800 – 2000; removal of bank holiday restrictions and removal of delivery vehicle restrictions, Land Former Springfield Mill And Craven Mill, Stanningley Road, Stanningley, Pudsey.
- First floor side extension and garage conversion to habitable room space, 1 Calverley Gardens, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1HF.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- 4.00m single storey rear extension, 3m to ridge height (flat roof with roof light), 27 Carr Hill Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PZ.
- T1 Cherry – Removal, the tree is dead and diseased, it is a concern due to being on our property boundary directly adjacent to West Royd Primary school and its playground, longer term safety issue. T2 Laburnum – Removal as the tree is dying and frequently drops its dead branches, Floreat Frances Street, Farsley, Pudsey, LS28 5BL.
- Alterations including first floor rear extension, 1A Monson Avenue, Calverley, Pudsey, LS28 5NP.
- Two storey side part single storey rear extension, 23 Cherry Tree Drive, Farsley, Pudsey, LS28 5SP.
- Single storey rear extension, 17 Clover Crescent, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5SZ.
- Listed Building Application for the change of use with associated Refurbishment and Alterations to Calverley Old Hall to provide a 10-person holiday let, a Community Room with ancillary facilities; one residential dwelling, Calverley Old Hall, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NL.
- Change of use with associated Refurbishment and Alterations to Calverley Old Hall to provide a 10-person holiday let, a Community Room with ancillary facilities; one residential dwelling, Calverley Old Hall, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5NL.
- Single storey front extension to the existing Medical centre building; install new rooflights, Calverley Medical Centre, 43 Upper Carr Lane, Calverley, Pudsey, LS28 5PL.
- Demolition of existing outbuilding and boundary wall and erection of new garden room to front and stone boundary wall with fence to side, 1 Westroyd Park Lodge, New Street, Farsley Pudsey LS28 5AS.
- Variation of condition number 3 (materials) of planning permission 20/04536/FU to enable external walling to be render, 16 Prospect Avenue, Pudsey LS28 7HN.
- Two storey side/rear extension; single storey rear extension, 27 Moorland Drive, Pudsey, LS28 8ER.
- Demolition of existing garage and erection of outbuilding to rear to form hair salon, 37 Upper Carr Lane, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5PL.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Demolition of stables erection of two detached houses with associated landscaping, Three Acres Riding Stables, Gildersome Lane, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds LS12 6JT.
Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to the rear and rooflights to front, 55 Moor Grange View, West Park, Leeds LS16 5BH.
- Demolition of existing garage and construction of a single-storey side/rear extension, 13 New Occupation Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8HR.
- Single storey rear extension, 19 Crawshaw Road, Pudsey, LS28 7UB.
- Attached garage to side/rear, 11 Edward Close, Pudsey, LS28 7FG.
- Joint application for pair of detached garages with integral store rooms to rear, 9 And 11 Hutton Gardens, Pudsey LS28 9FA.
- Change of use from retail to a nail bar (sui generis), 50 Lowtown, Pudsey, LS28 7AA.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 3 of Planning Application 20/03179/FU, Land Adjacent To 43 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8AA.
- Terrace area with balustrade to front; Installation of new door to front; and new window to rear, Vanity Fair, 63 Richardshaw Lane, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7EL.