Every week West Leeds Dispatch brings you the latest planning applications submitted to Leeds City Council.
There are fewer applications this week due to the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak. Here are the latest applications from the six wards in our patch:
Consent, agreement or approval of conditions 7, 13, 15 for Planning Application 19/07893/FU, Armley Grange Day Centre, Armley Grange Drive, Armley Leeds LS12 3QH
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey extension to rear, 6 Whitecote Hill Bramley Leeds LS13 2HU
- Demolition of existing funeral directors building and outbuildings and construction of a specialist supported living complex comprising of twelve flats and eight bungalows with parking and servicing area, The Homestead, Wheaters Fold. Stanningley Pudsey LS28 6EU
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Advertisement -
Tree works, 11 Ravenscliffe Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RZ
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Enlarged dormer window to front , 21 Talbot Terrace, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RN
- Single storey rear extension with lantern roof light, 44 Latchmere View, West Park, Leeds LS16 5DT
- Two storey side extension, 46 Sunnyridge Avenue, Pudsey, LS28 7PL
- Single storey outbuilding office unit, Owlcotes Multi Academy Trust, Pudsey Primrose Hill Primary School, Primrose Hill, Stanningley Pudsey LS28 6AB.