Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
Listed Building Application for internal and external alterations to Mansion building including new front door, Internal rearrangement to ground and first floor including removal of partition walls and staircase protection, Armley Grange Day Centre, Armley Grange Drive, Armley, Leeds LS12 3QH.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- None submitted.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, 30 Carr Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5RH.
- Alterations involving first floor side extension, 1 Shortway, Pudsey LS28 7HD.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Sycamore – Fell, Southview, 1 Back Lane, New Farnley, Leeds LS12 5HN.
- Single storey rear extension and conversion of garage to garden room, 3 Green Hill Holt, Wortley, Leeds LS12 4HY.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey side extension, 17 Queenswood Mount, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3NU.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a House in Multiple Occupation, 6 Haddon Avenue, Burley, Leeds LS4 2JF.
- Dormer window to rear, 16 St Anne’s Drive, Burley, Leeds LS4 2RZ.
- Raised platform to rear, 17 Vesper Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3NU.
- Single storey rear extension, 79 Roker Lane, Pudsey, LS28 9NB.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 47 Richardshaw Lane, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7NB.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 10 of Planning Application, Pudsey Sports And Social Club, 8 Parkfield Terrace, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6BS.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 13 of Planning Application, 28 Roker Lane, Pudsey, LS28 9HW.
- Change of use from C3 dwelling use to form C2 residential institutions use with single storey side/rear extension and dormer window to rear, 8 Carlisle Road, Pudsey LS28 8PL.
- Advertisement -