Each week we publish a list of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
The following applications were published on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 5 Abbott View, Armley, Leeds LS12 2JN.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use as a separate basement flat, 10B Mitford Place, Armley, Leeds LS12 1NH.
- Three storey rear extension, 21 Raynville Road, Bramley, Leeds LS12 2TE.
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a dormer window to rear; rooflights to front, 7 Ganners Walk, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2PG.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, 15 Cherry Tree Drive, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5SP.
- Garden store to the rear, 5 Printworks Row, Stanningley, Pudsey, LS28 6BF.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18 of Planning Application 20/01479/FU, Springfield Commerical Centre, 52 Bagley Lane, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5LY.
- Demolition of existing conservatory and detached garage and construction of a single storey side and rear extension, 10 Carr Hill Avenue, Calverley, Pudsey, LS28 5QG.
- Two storey side extension and part single part two storey rear extension, 53 Daleside Avenue, Pudsey, LS28 8HB.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey extension to rear, 33 Highfield Close, Lower Wortley, Leeds LS12 4BB.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 3 of Planning Application 20/08478/FU, Appletree Cottage, Gildersome Lane, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds LS27 7BJ.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 21 of Planning Application 18/02140/FU, Stonebridge Mills, Stonebridge Lane, Farnley, Leeds LS12 4QN.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3 and 4 of Planning Application 20/01297/FU, 10 Wetherby Terrace, Burley LS4 2JQ.
- 6.00m single storey rear extension, 3.00m to ridge height (flat roof with roof lantern), 37 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 8AA.
- T1 Large Conifer – Fell due to outgrown the size of the garden also within 1m of the garage may cause structure damage in the future if left. Replace with a silver Birch or Rowan 8-10cm girth 3m height, 13 Crawshaw Avenue, Pudsey LS28 7BT.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable, dormer window to rear; rooflight to front, 15 Windmill Hill, Pudsey, LS28 8JQ.
- Two storey side extension, 1 Wesley Row, Pudsey LS28 7DU.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension and porch to the front, 56 Round Hill Road, Pudsey LS28 8BJ.
- Retrospective application for single storey rear extension with steps/balustrade railings, Waterloo News And Booze, 25 – 27 Waterloo Road, Pudsey LS28 8DF.