Each week we publish lists of planning applications related to council wards in West Leeds.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak Leeds City Council is not accepting written representations made by post. Please make any comments online and address them to the planning officer.
The following applications were published on on the Leeds City Council website in the past seven days:
- New door to front elevation – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT to 20/00539/FU – Increase in width of new doorway, Galleos Ltd, 14 Elder Road, Bramley, Leeds LS13 4DL
- Two storey side extension, single storey rear extension, and detached outbuilding to the rear – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT to 19/07848/FU – Change solid pitched roof over Kitchen and Dining Room to full length pitched glassed panel roof; Change standard window to end of ground floor Hall to a full height floor to ceiling fixed window; Additional high level window to ground floor WC, 11 Kings Approach, Bramley, Leeds LS13 2DX
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 8 and 14 of Planning Application 19/07893/FU, Armley Grange Day Centre, Armley Grange Drive, Armley, Leeds LS12 3QH
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
- Tree works, 40 Bright Street, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 6NJ
- Tree works, 45 Half Mile Lane, Stanningley, Pudsey LS13 1BH
- Landing and sloping approach to provide inclusive access to an existing external ATM, Halifax, 48 Bramley Shopping Centre, Town Street, Bramley Leeds LS13 2ET
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 56 Horsforde View, Bramley, Leeds LS13 1GE
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 5, 9, 15 and 16 of Planning Application 19/07110/FU, Land Adjacent To 1 Horton Rise, Rodley, Leeds, LS13 1PH
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable, dormer window to rear and rooflight to front, 597 Leeds And Bradford Road, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3LF
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension, 28 Calverley Drive, Bramley, Leeds LS13 3LN.
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Tree works, 4 Oastler Road, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5FD
- Alterations to footprint. Windows altered. 11 Wesley Street, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5LE
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Development for Use of a Caravan as habitable accommodation, Rodley Fold Farm, Bridge Road, Rodley Leeds LS13 1LP
- Two storey and single storey rear extension, 9 Tudor Close, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5SU
- Two storey front side and rear extension with juliet balcony to rear, raised decking to rear, Firlands, 6 Rockwood Road, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 5AA
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for an extension to gable and dormer window to rear; rooflights to front, 14 Woodhall Park Crescent, West Stanningley, Pudsey LS28 7EZ.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
- Tree works, 1 Maple Drive, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5RZ
- Single storey rear extension, 31 Farrow Bank, Armley, Leeds LS12 3TA
- Single storey side and rear extension, 28 Tong Drive, Farnley, Leeds LS12 5ND
- Advertisement -
Two storey side extension, dormer window to rear; to part canopy to front, 19 Moor Grange Drive, West Park, Leeds LS16 5BW,
- Tree works, 48 Mount Pleasant Road, Pudsey, LS28 9AA
- Single storey side and rear extension; porch to front and alterations including replacement cladding, 14 Oakwood Terrace, Pudsey, LS28 8NY
- Single storey rear extension and part conversion of existing garage to form enlarged habitable room, 35 Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 7ET
- Hip to gable roof extension with dormer windows to front and rear, 47 Tyersal Road, Tyersal, Bradford BD4 8ES
- Single storey rear extension and conversion of part of integral garage to a habitable room, 61 Henry Grove, Pudsey, LS28 7FD
- Consent, agreement or approval of conditions 3, 4 and 5 for Planning Application 19/02886/FU, Greenside Primary School, South Parade, Pudsey LS28 8NZ.