Every week West Leeds Dispatch publishes the latest planning applications from across the five wards in our area.
Here are the latest applications submitted to Leeds City Council from week commencing 3 February,
- Tree works. Wilko / Tesco Direct Eyres Terrace Stanningley Road Leeds LS12 3AP
- New door to front elevation 14 Elder Road Bramley Leeds LS13 4DL
- New 3m wood fence replacing existing fence 8 College View Armley Leeds LS12 3LT
Bramley & Stanningley Ward
No results found
Calverley & Farsley Ward
- Single side and rear extension – NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT to 19/07198/FU – additional msmall front window 2 Prospect Avenue Pudsey LS28 7HN
- Two storey front extension; Single storey side extension. Demolition of conservatory Beech Cottage Sunfield Stanningley Pudsey LS28 6DE
- Conversion of garage to habitable rooms; part two storey, part single storey rear and side; side extension to link to existing garage, 21 Town Gate Calverley Pudsey LS28 5NW
- 4m single storey rear extension, 3.61m to ridge height and 2.42m to eaves 102 Newlands Farsley Pudsey LS28 5BB.
Farnley & Wortley Ward
New attached covered outbuilding, Fleet Care Ltd Unit 6 Chelsea Close Upper Wortley Leeds LS12 4HP.
- Determination for telecommunications equipment Street Record Evanston Avenue Burley Leeds
- Single storey rear extension 52 Vesper Road Kirkstall Leeds LS5 3NX
- Single storey rear extension 4 East Side Court Pudsey LS28 9ND
- Single storey rear extension 58 South Parade Pudsey LS28 8NZ
- Conversion of detached double garage to ancilliary accommodation incorporating two dormer windows to front The View Hough Side Lane Pudsey LS28 9JH
- Two storey side extension 2 Scott Street Pudsey LS28 9HB
- New delivery door and dropped kerb to rear 27 – 29 Lowtown Pudsey LS28 7BQ