By Thomas Ritchie
Farsley Celtic Women are inviting applicants for the role of general manager ahead of the 2022/23 season.
This is a newly created position ahead of the 2022/23 season, with the Women’s General Manager leading and the development and growth of the women’s section at the club.
This is a voluntary role, but is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain experience working in a semi-professional football club.
The role involves:
- Acting as the main contact between the women’s section and the wider club
- Acting as the main contact between the club and the League, West Riding FA and FA
- Co-ordinating player registrations
- Co-ordinating player subscriptions and club memberships
- Co-ordinating player sponsorships and other sponsorships across the women’s section
- Assisting with the media operations and help grow the women’s media presence
- Leading on all home match day operations
- Working with the Women’s First Team Manager to assist with off-field tasks where required
Anyone interested in the role should apply to Chief Executive Josh Greaves at email@example.com.
Kian Scales extends loan deal
Farsley Celtic have announced that Kian Scales’ loan spell has been extended.
Scales will now remain with the Celts until 2nd January 2023.
The 20-year-old midfielder joined on loan from Bradford City for an initial month and has made four appearances so far in his current stint with the club, registering his first goal in the 3-0 victory at Brackley Town. Scales also has one assist to his name.
Scales first played for the Celts on loan from the Bantams last season, making seven appearances in a two-month spell from November to January.