Calverley’s Victoria Park will be the backdrop for a sponsored walk aimed at pre-schoolers this Saturday, 31st August, from 1pm until 3pm, writes Keely Bannister.
Calverley Toddle Waddle 2019 is being held to raise money for Meningitis Now – the only charity dedicated to fighting meningitis in the UK.
Using paths around the park, there are three potential walks for toddlers to tackle.
To register your child, email their name and age to email@example.com or send a message using the Calverley Toddle Waddle Facebook page.
Sponsorship is encouraged online by joining the team of the event’s official JustGiving page or in person by printing paper sponsorship forms.
There is also a raffle with a selection of prizes including:
- Two VIP tickets to see Mamma Mia on Saturday 2 November at the Bradford Alhambra. Includes access to the Laidler Lounge and glass of champagne. Tickets courtesy of Bagnalls
- Four tickets to watch a domestic cricket match at Yorkshire County Cricket Club (Official)
- Coffee and cake for two at Popalong
- Large of raw honey from Calverley Beekeepers
- Two-course Sunday lunch for two at The Thornhill
- 30 minute massage from Purity Health & Beauty Spa
- Coffee and cake for two at The Little Coffee House, Calverley
- Six cupcakes from The Tasty Cake Baker
- Free entry to Kids about tarn
Tickets cost £1 each and will be available to buy on the day, but the easiest way to purchase is by using Paypal.