There are a number of fantastic rights of way in and around Leeds that you can use to explore the green spaces of the city.
Long distance routes
View the Trans Pennine Trail interactive map online.
- Dales Way Link – A 19 mile feeder route from Leeds to Ilkley
View the Dales Way Link interactive map online.
- Ebor Way – A 70 mile walk from Helmsley to Ilkley via York. The route passes through the northern part of the Leeds district
View the Ebor Way interactive map online.
- Meanwood Valley Trail – A 7-mile walking route through the Meanwood Valley to Golden Acre Park
Find detailed maps and GPS files of the Meanwood Valley Trail on the GPS Cycle and Walking Routes website.
- Pudsey Link Bridleway – A 6-mile, linear bridleway between Tong village and Apperley Bridge
- The Linesway – A 3-mile long disused railway between Garforth and Allerton Bywater
- The Wetherby Railway Path – A disused railway cycle route linking Wetherby to Spofforth and Thorp Arch
View the Wetherby Railway Path interactive map online.
- The Rothwell Greenway – A disused railway route running between Lofthouse, Robin Hood and Rothwell
- Wyke Beck Way – A walking and cycling route following the Wyke Beck valley between Temple Newsam and Roundhay Park
- Fulneck Loop and Calverley Loop – circular bridleway routes through attractive countryside in Pudsey
- The Temple Newsam bridle path – A 6-mile circular route around Temple Newsam Estate