Venue: Leeds Civic Hall
We are inviting young people, family and friends, and professionals to come and hear directly from young people about their experiences of mental health support in Leeds.
The event will run from 2:30 to 6pm on Tuesday 26th September at Leeds Civic Hall. You can join us for as much or as little of it as you like – we just ask that if at all possible you’re there from 4 to 5pm to hear young people share their experiences and ideas for future developments.
Join us for an informal, interactive event where you will have the chance to:
• Meet and learn from the brilliant young people Leeds Mind works with
• Find out how we and other organisations can support you / the young people you support
• Hear from our Young People’s Steering Group about their role in designing our support
• Share your ideas about mental health support for young people
• View an exhibition of some of the creative things young people have done
• Choose from a range of taster activities, or just have a chat over food and a cuppa
• Take away tips for your own wellbeing