Motorists and bus users are being warned that Lower Town Street in Bramley will be closed for resurfacing work on Sunday.
The work, to be carried out by Leeds City Council’s highways department, will see Lower Town Street closed from 5am until approximately 2pm on Sunday, March 11.
Metro are warning that buses calling at Bramley Bus Interchange will be affected.
- The number 14 will go via Hough Lane;
- 16 &16A via Hough Lane and Stanningley Road;
- 49 from Broad Lane via Waterloo Lane, Upper Town Street;
- 86A will terminate at Bramley Town End;
- 91 via normal route but will not serve Bramley Bus Interchange.